Thursday, October 07, 2010

The magic of gift tags
Do you realize the magic of gift tags? I make them to attach them to gifts of course but I also make them a little extra special when I don't have time to make a greeting card. Great time-saver, right? I have found that if you add a little sparkle or bling to a gift tag, the recipient of the gift will hardly notice there is no card attached. And with Christmas just around the corner (I know hard to believe, right?) I need all the time saving magic I can get!

October's stamp of the month, "Share the magic" is a great set for making gift tags. It has a "to" and "from" stamp which is just perfect for tags for any occasion. Plus, with this set you're ready for Christmas stamping for cards, gift wrapping paper or decorations.


You can buy this stamp set for only $26.95 or you can earn it for free (for Close To My Heart sales of $117.50 or more). Take a look at some of the beautiful pieces you can make with it. Remember, this set is only available until October 31, 2010. Email me by October 28 to place your order.

No comments: