Monday, March 23, 2009

Yee-Haw! Calgary Here I Come!

It’s official, next month I’m heading out to Calgary, Alberta to attend the Close To My Heart regional celebrations. What does that mean for you? Probably more exciting ideas about scrapbooking after I return!

I’ll be there with Jeanette Lynton, the founder of Close To My Heart. I’m looking forward to hearing her speak.

All participants of the regional celebrations will be doing create and take projects, business classes and get a chance to meet other consultants. I’m really looking forward to seeing a sneak peek of the upcoming designs as well as learning more about what I can offer my customers.

I’ve seen some photos of past regional celebrations and have always wanted to go but it’s always been too far for me to go. Now that it’s in Calgary, that’s only a hop-skip-and-jump away from Vancouver so I couldn’t miss it!

Stay tuned to my blog and I’ll be sure to post photos once I return!!


No comments: