Thursday, November 29, 2007

Timberline Retreat
Last weekend I went to a scrapbooking retreat at the Timberline Ranch. It was my second retreat and it was tons of fun. I drove out there with my friend Lana but we got there a little late on Friday night because traffic was horrible getting out to Maple Ridge. As soon as we walked in and got our things organized we had about 30 minutes left before the name tag contest. By the time I changed and got into my creative mindset, I had about 10 minutes left. And I made a tag! That's probably the least amount of time I've spent to complete a scrapbooking project EVER! haha

Throughout the weekend, there were draw prizes and a "my favourite layout" contest. It added some excitement to our time. I didn't work on any layouts but I did get a lot of cards done for my craft show this weekend. I worked on over 160 cards! I'm not sure how many I'll sell this weekend, so I might be sending two to each friend if I don't sell many :) Here are a couple of samples.



I hope to see you at the Roundhouse on Saturday, December 1st between 10am and 5pm. I'll be holding a draw prize too. You have to show up to be entered, more details at the show. See you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.