Monday, November 05, 2007

Big News!

I got a letter that reads: "Congratulations! You have been accepted to participate as a vendor in the Urban Artisans Craft Fair". My first official craft fair! I will be exhibiting on Saturday, December 1st at the Roundhouse (Davie and Pacific, downtown) from 10am to 5pm. The competition is stiff and I was biting my nails while the jurying was happening. I'm so excited I made the cut!

If you're a little into crafts or you need some unique gifts for Christmas, you should stop by. There are over 50 local artists and craftspeople displaying their work. Even if you want to stop by just to say "hello!" that would be great too.

So spread the news...I'll be at the Roundhouse on Saturday, December 1st from 10am to 5pm selling a variety of cards, and maybe a few unique non-card items too.

No comments: