Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sneak peek at the next 4 stamps of the month!
The March campaign from Close To My Heart is a special for new consultants. If you sign up to be a consultant you will get four stamp sets for free! Sign up as a member of my team in the month of March and you can "dare to dream!"

When you join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant this March, you will receive four new stamp sets free! The retail value of the free stamp sets total $107.80, which nearly covers the price of your New Consultant Kit*. When all is said and done, you will receive more than $460 in fabulous new products to get your dream business started. Ask me about joining today!


To all my customers: If you're more interested in peeking at what the stamp sets are going to be (hey, I'll admit, I've planned my bigger orders for months when I like the stamp of the months), take a look at the flyer for the March promotion.

*The fine print: Purchase of the $115 New Consultant Kit is required. Tax and shipping/handling are required on the New Consultant Kit. There is no additional tax, shipping/handling for the free items. Free items are the May-August 2010 Stamp of the Month sets. Offer valid March 1-31, 2010.

No comments: