Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here comes the bride, and a special wedding invitation
A very good friend of mine recently set her wedding date in September so of course I jumped at the chance to help her with her wedding invitations. Thankfully it will be a small wedding which meant we could really go all-out on the invites. My friend had a few things in mind of what she wanted (like the picture of their feet on the front and the colours) and together we figured out a design for the card. It was a wonderful experience to make these cards with my friend. The bonus is that if I don't get an invite to the wedding I can make my own!













The inside of the card has a pocket with two tags for more information and the RSVP card and envelope.











Here is the back of the card, keeping with the feet theme. This is a special technique called embossing. It's a stamp that is then covered with gold powder and heat embossed to make it solid.

No comments: